Sunday, August 4, 2019

Mark your calendars, STAND is almost here!

Hi all! Well, I'm happy to finally announce the release date for STAND, the final book in the FLEE trilogy. It's been a long and somewhat arduous process, but the book is completed and the editors have written back with their final feedback. As always, it's proven invaluable in helping me to deliver the best possible reading experience.

I'm excited to let you all know that STAND will be available on August 10th! That's just 6 days from now, and in the remaining time I'll be finishing the cover design, setting up the products on Amazon, and submitting the final documents for paperback printing.

At the same time, I've finally gotten around to recording an audio book for FLEE. The test reading I did a few days ago was a success, (thanks for your feedback), and I've released the second chapter on my YouTube channel. Now that I have what feels like a good grasp on the recording and editing of a reading, I'm a little more confident to say that more chapters will be released soon. I'm still not sure if I'll do this with all my books as I'd prefer to use the free time I have to create new stories, but we will have to wait and see. Perhaps, if the audio book of FLEE proves to be popular, I'll continue it for the rest of the series.

For those who've asked for the audio version on another platform such as Audible, I'm not yet certain I will go that route. I'm currently leaning towards the idea of leaving the audio recordings on YouTube. It's completely free to listen to and does not require a whole lot of work on my end (going the Audible route would require a whole other registration and validation process). However, we'll see how it goes!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait for the book stand!! Thanks for letting us ride with you on the amazing journey of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been enjoying the audio, counting down the days until the 10th !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these exciting stories. Looking forward to your next project whatever it ends up being

    ReplyDelete
  4. Releasing tomorrow !!!������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait anymore!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a few more hours now, I submitted the files to Amazon this evening and the products should be live soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eekkk! I love the time difference! Its Friday morning of the 9th where I live and i was able to download The Stand!!! A day early! 😄 Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. .look forward to slowly devouring it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait! Its out on amazon kindle! Purchased. Let the binge reading begin!

    ReplyDelete