Sunday, August 25, 2019

Brand new website!

Well, it's long overdue, but I finally went out and purchased a domain and set up a proper, professional website at Ekjonathan.com In the future, all books will be released on this site (check the Now Reading tab), which will mean no more jumping around from this blog to that trying to hunt down information. Blogspot has served me well in the past, but it's really not a viable long-term solution, so I'm happy to be moving on.

On the My Books page you'll find my entire catalog of books, with brief descriptions or synopses of each of the novels and links to the respective Amazon pages. The Blog page will function in the same way as this site, and in fact will feed directly from here, so if you prefer to visit this site, you'll be able to. However, since the new site will have all the features of my current sites combined, I'd recommend bookmarking it and checking regularly for updates. Any news and announcements will be sure to appear there first.

Other cool features of the new site include a Podcast page, where you can stream episodes from my YouTube channel by category, as well as an Audiobook page, where you can listen to the latest chapters from FLEE, and where you will eventually be able to purchase full audiobooks once they are ready.

Speaking of which, my new microphone arrived in the mail this morning, and I was able to record and upload a new chapter to to FLEE this afternoon, which you can listen to here. I've also had to switch audio editing software to get the most professional-sounding quality I can manage, and I think you'll agree that the difference is huge (especially if you use headphones)!

Finally, in case you're wondering, you won't find any pictures of me on the new site (or anywhere else for that matter). I've always felt that my anonymity is important to maintain, and I've been fearful of cultivating a celebrity status around my real persona. I don't mind my books and other creations gaining attention, I just don't want to attract that kind of attention in person. I would be absolutely mortified if someone were to recognize me at an assembly and ask for an autograph! (FYI, EK Jonathan itself is a pen name based on my real name.)


Since this new website is still a work on progress, you might find some typos, broken links, and other small issues. If you do, feel free to drop me a line and let me know so I can continue to polish it up. Thanks, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johnathan
    I purchased all your books in pack back. Unfortunately I just received a refund. Due to amazon not having them. Is there another site I can buy them from?
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete