Saturday, September 2, 2017

FLEE Release Date

Good news for those who've been waiting patiently for my latest book, FLEE: The final draft is finished and I'm in the process of submitting and reviewing my files through Amazon's CreateSpace platform, which I use for publishing my books.

As I've stated before, FLEE will be immediately available, in full, as both a paperback purchase and a digital download through the Kindle Store (or on Amazon.com). This is a little different than how I've done things in the past, and I'm hoping readers will prefer having this option rather than waiting for months to get the full story. Incidentally, if you're reading on a iPad or an iPhone, I highly recommend getting the Kindle app. You'll have instant access to the book (it'll be very reasonably priced) and it has lots of cool features (like making notes for other readers to discover, leaving comments and reviews on Amazon, and a bunch of other stuff).

I'll also be releasing a full chapter per week on www.fleenovel.blogspot.com for those of you who prefer enjoying it as a serial. You'll be happy to know, though, that the entries will be much longer than in the past, since I want to get the entire thing released on the blog within a year.

So, when can you expect to read it? Soon... as in... Next week Monday! That's right: on Monday, September 4th, you'll be able to get the new book. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!

In other news, I've already begun on the second book in the series. The goal is to have it done within 6-8 months, but I'm not making any promises just yet, so stay tuned for more details on that. In the meantime, enjoy FLEE!

6 comments:

  1. Will I be able to put it down or will I binge read it? Yeah...I will probably binge read it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be checking frequently on Amazon... Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I just started reading in Kindle app :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! This is definitely a binge read.

    ReplyDelete