Monday, September 4, 2017

FLEE Available Now

UPDATE: Kindle version now available here!

And we're live! You can get the book on CreateSpace now here! (CreateSpace is the company I use to publish, print, and ship all my books) Unfortunately it will be a couple days more before it will show up in the Amazon store, but I will post immediately here as soon as it's ready. I apologize for this inconvenience!

Of course, if you'd like to read a sample first, you can preview the first chapter here: www.fleenovel.blogspot.com

Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your new book! Will it be available in epub format?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Once the entire book has been released on the blog, I will upload epub and mobi versions to the site. Until then, I recommend using the Kindle app or another mobi reader to access the version on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I installed the Kindle app and got the book from Amazon. So far so good!

      Delete
  3. Fully read... I shouldn't have, now, I'll have to wait so much until part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Totally binged on it today. Now I'm going through withdrawal like the season finale of my favorite show. In the meantime, I will be reflecting on what I would do in these types of situations....we need a forum for this! I have some things to discuss. lol

    ReplyDelete