Saturday, June 15, 2019

Surprise podcast

So I realize that less than a week ago I said I had no plans for a new podcast episode and that was true, but today I had a bit of time and I wanted to tell a story. I think that wrapping up the latest book in the FLEE series has me feeling sentimental. (I'm not too proud to say that while writing a recent section this week, I had to take a bit of a break for some fresh air because I was getting too emotional to continue–it's hard to write a novel when you can't see the screen clearly!)

In any case, I hope you like this podcast. It's a bit shorter and there aren't many drawings, but I hope that helps to slow the pace down a bit and let things sink in for you, just as they're sinking in for me. Please enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Why don't you join us at jwtalk.net??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I prefer discussing my books here, or one-on-one one via email. I realize that many users there discuss my books and I've browsed through those threads on occasions but have seen no real reason to join. If there are questions or comments regarding me or my books, our friends know where to find me. ;)

      Delete
  2. What makes you think he isn't already there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As in really? What's his username?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always the sign of a good writer... when you have to take a break!

    ReplyDelete