Monday, October 1, 2018

"The Bloom of Youth" Now on Amazon!

Hi all! It's always exciting to share news of a new book's release, and today I'm happy to announce that The Bloom of Youth is now available on Amazon! As always, I've released both Kindle and paperback versions. (If you don't own a Kindle, I recommend downloading the Kindle app, available for both Android and iOS devices, which will allow you to purchase and read the book digitally.)

You can grab a copy by clicking the picture below. (The two versions currently appear on Amazon as separate entries, but this should be fixed within a day or so.)

https://www.amazon.com/Bloom-Youth-Jonathan-EK/dp/1724181955/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1538396231&sr=8-8&keywords=ek+jonathan
If you'd rather read in bite-sized weekly installments, check out The Bloom of Youth blogspot here. As usual, new chapters will be released each Monday morning.

Hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didnt check Mon. Now im 2 days late getting started

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for the typo you caught as well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have read your other books and loved them. So much so for a anniversary gift my hubby did a audio recording of Flee so I can listwn to it while doing other things. Best gift ever. Back to my point of writing. When you said you had a different style book we were intrigued. I read the first chapter of The Bloom of Youth online to see if I would be interested in it.I loved it so much, ran out to my hubby's office and read it to him. We both loved it and of course now we own it. Like all your books my hubby and I are reading it aloud to each other and having a great time. Will is hilarious and so relatable. You are a fantastic writer!! We wanted to say thank you again for another wholeaome well written book for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon Flowers,

      Thank you so much for your kind comment! I can't believe your husband did an entire audiobook! I'd love to hear a portion of it if you two are willing to share! I tried to do an audiobook for FLEE and had such a hard time with it, so I'm very impressed. And I'm thrilled you and your husband have both enjoyed Will's story so far!

      Delete
  4. Hi there. I am enjoying the book so far, but noticed a little typo. What is the best way to point you towards it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylv,
      Feel free to shoot me an email with the typo (you can get my email by clicking the "Contact Me" link on the right column of this page.)

      Delete
  5. I wanted to read The bloom of youth to my husband because it was written from the male perspective, and thought for some reason it would relate more to him. But to my surprise, not only did I relate to Will (because I was raised in the truth) but I also related to Will’s parents since we raised our five children during the 80’s and 90’s.

    I wanted you to know that your writings have changed completely what entertainment we choose to spend our time on. There are so few things worth waisting our time on the television these days. Therefore reading has now replaced our Friday nite veg time with your books!


    Thanks again and please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete