Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Release Date for STAY

Well, I've hit the final stretch in the editing process for STAY, meaning that I can confidently announce a release date! It's been a long process (though slightly smoother and quicker than my previous novels), and it feels wonderful to know that it's nearly done and ready to share.

Here's the full cover:


In case you can't make out the description from the back cover, here's the plain text version:
Peter and Rachel Burton make it safely aboard their rig in New Orleans, but their journey is far from over. With Thiago close on their heels and a tropical storm brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, more trials await. Farther north, Joyce Tucker leaves her camp in Vancouver to deal with a medical emergency. But nothing will compare with what awaits her on the other side of the border...
 So, when exactly can you expect STAY? Soon... It'll land on Amazon on April 24th, just two weeks from today!

Stay tuned!

19 comments:

  1. So very excited to read the follow up to FLEE!

    Also, side note, I appreciate your blogging. Its nice to see the conscientious working of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I enjoy the process, and I like to share what I've learned along the way!

      Delete
  2. Music to our ears!! So exciting. Looking forward to the 24th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear this. And I will assume it is a wedding anniversary gift just for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Thanks for letting us buy it outright instead of torturing us with Monday releases! Lol. So excited and con grats on reaching the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alleshia! I agree, this is a much better way to release the books.

      Delete
    2. Does this mean it will not be released on your blog chapter by chapter? I quite liked reading it that way.

      Delete
    3. Nope, I'll still be releasing a chapter per week on fleenovel.blogspot.com, as usual. (Actually, if you visit the site now, it's already been revamped for the new book)

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you finally I have been looking forward to the release Just a few weeks to wait. you are by far the best novelist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about being the best novelist, but thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
    2. Just found your April posting.
      I truly enjoy your books and yes they definitely stir my imagination, about how things could possibly happen.
      I do, however, enjoy the following as:
      1. "Jehovah" as being our very best novelist
      2. maybe our "Brothers" who currently provide us
      with our monthly spiritual food (still Jehovah)
      3. Would ya settle for third? Still an excellent
      rating considering, considering positions 1 & 2.

      I do truly enjoy your books, and would agree you are right there at the top of my fiction list. My very favorite so far though has been "All Things New". It truly inspires me to look forward.
      Just ordered "Stay"

      Hope this tiny attempt at a bit of humor was able to make you smile, at least maybe a grin.

      Sincere Thanks …….Charlene M Carter (Facebook)

      Delete
  7. When I finished reading Flee I was hoping that Joyce wouldn’t actually leave but the sister who was always complaining would leave but I see from the back cover that Joyce did actually leave. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to to Stay! Just a few more days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. So who's going to prison? Lol. I remember you asking about that... Hmm. I wonder if it's Joyce or maybe the bad guy? Only 24 hrs till I can find out!

    ReplyDelete