Saturday, August 20, 2016

Paperbacks now on Amazon


Here are the links:

All Things New
The Unrighteous

You'll notice that these are linked to the Kindle downloads for the books, making it a convenient place to get both physical and digital copies. Another nice feature (and one of the reasons I decided to put my books on Amazon in the first place) is the reader reviews. So if you've read either of my books and would like to leave a comment and a rating, it would be much appreciated!

As I mentioned in the last post, the physical books are slightly more expensive than they previously were, when I sold them through my own store. The reason for this is that Amazon charges a hefty fee per book, plus other fees for printing services and so on. So unfortunately I can't sell them at the same prices as I have previously. However, an upside to selling on Amazon is that their shipping is much cheaper than what I was using before, and if you've got an Amazon Prime account, the shipping fee is waived entirely. Additionally, the shipping should be much faster than my previous shipping arrangement with the US Postal Service. In other words, in the end the price sort of evens itself out.

Finally, letting the good people of Amazon handle the printing and shipping of books means I no longer need to micro manage this, so I can focus on the more important things in life, and devote a bit more time to writing new stories.

As always, thanks in advance for your understanding and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment