Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cover Design for "Critical Times" + Amazon release

It's been awhile since my last update! Been busy with things lately, like feeding the pioneers at a local PSS, helping organize our local regional convention, and trying to get the rest of my time in for the service year. The summer months bring increased activity to Jehovah's organization, and I'm sure I'm not the only one scrambling about in the August heat!

That said, I'm happy to share the following tidbits of news regarding my writing projects.

First and foremost, I'm excited to announce that both All Things New and The Unrighteous are now available on Amazon.com as digital downloads. This means that if you're like me and like to read on your Kindle, it's now easier than ever to download and read my books. If you use Android or Apple devices to read, you can also enjoy the books via the Kindle app. Please note, since these are part of the Amazon store, I couldn't make them available for free, but at just a little over $1 USD, I think you'll agree that the set price is pretty reasonable.

For those who've been asking about when paperbacks will be back in stock in the store, I'm also happy to announce that Amazon will soon be carrying paperback versions of both books. The cost per book will be slightly higher than my store (Amazon takes a large cut), but the reduced shipping costs worldwide should even things out quite a bit, especially for international buyers. I will have more news on this soon.

Finally, for those who've been waiting anxiously for the release of a downloadable Critical Times, thank you for your patience! My third novel has become a much more involved project than the last two, and it's significantly longer and more complex. Because of this, the editing process has been slow and painstaking, but it's almost there. I hope to have more on this soon, but until then, you can enjoy the cover artwork, which I finally finished designing this week. I think it captures the mood of the story well. Hope you all like it too. Have a great week, and see you soon!


4 comments:

  1. I just put 5 stars on your two books on Amazon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much David! And thanks for the reviews too!

      Delete
  2. I have purchased your books as gifts and given your blog address to countless others. Good move to put them on Amazon.
    Interestingly, it seem you started to write your last book in October of last year. I came up with that date because the first date on your new book starts with Tuesday, October 13th and there will not be another October 13 on a Tuesday until 2020. I could be wrong and you just wanted the story to take place in 2020. Anyway, good work and thoroughly enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean,

    Very observant! However, I actually began work on Critical Times in August of 2015. And yes, the story is set in 2020, though it's never ever explicitly stated.

    ReplyDelete