Monday, April 4, 2016

Foreign Language Translations of “All Things New”

Over the last couple of years, there has been much interest from readers in foreign-language translations of the first two novels, especially All Things New. Of course, this is a huge endeavor, and due to the costs involved (and the content), it was never feasible to hire a professional translator. However, I have been delighted to receive emails from several brothers and sisters willing to volunteer their time to help translate the book (or portions of it) themselves. Of course, I've readily agreed to this.

Thus, I’m happy to announce that multiple translations of All Things New are currently underway. I’ve seen parts of these translations already, and I hope that I will be able to share them with everyone online as soon as they are completed. Of course, due to the amount of time and effort required, it’s impossible to know when these will be ready for reading online or elsewhere. However, if you would like to be a part of this ongoing project, please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. I have been happy to be a part of it. I hope my French friends will continue with the same joy I've had.

    ReplyDelete