Monday, August 23, 2021

Almost 40k words



 



Nice, we're past the "this-might-just-be-a-phase" point of writing this. If I get this far, I know I'll finish it, and I've got some nice momentum behind me. Please don't expect it this year, but likely 2022.

What can I say about it? Without giving away too much, it's set in a time period I've ever written about before, which has required me doing more than the usual amount of research. Forunately, being back in the States, this means I can utilize the local library and supplement the usual online research with plenty of book-based research.

Also, the world of this novel is fascinating to me! Stay tuned.

12 comments:

  1. Your words are worth the wait. Still enjoying Flee audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Also, haven't seen any updates on the paradise game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myself, my husband, sis in law, mom in law, her hubby and a couple other friends have dove into some of your books and are extremely enjoying them!! We are anxious to read all or most you have out to this point, and will look forward to your newest creation. Exciting times we live in indeed, and is very enjoyable to get our minds thinking into the ever so near new system. Thank you, thank you. Thank you, dead brother..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been some time since last we heard anything. I am quite sure you have been very busy, as this last year has been very action packed! Just wanted to say, thank you for all you do and have done in the past. With the organization, providing wholesome entertainment over the years, including different book genres and the demo of the game! Please keep up the excellent work in spiritual matters. We can only hope Armageddon comes before your next book comes out! Wouldn't that be great! I joke! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure would be nice to hear an update on this... I have just completed my 2nd round of all books and thoroughly enjoyed them again but I must say I am really looking forward to your next book... take care my brother... Rob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we please have an update so that we know you’re okay? Love from North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Brother. Hope all is well. Haven't heard from you in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey EKJ, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your books and the demo for your new video game. I can tell it is a labor of love for you. Many of us are still waiting for your new release, but we totally understand how life can get in the way and slow things down. Thanks brother, I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete