Friday, August 18, 2017

“Flee" now in final stage

For those who've asked and emailed, good news! FLEE's third draft has been successfully completed and is now in the hands of a small team of proofreaders. After I get the results back, I'll go over the feedback, make the needed changes, and that's that! That means it should be no problem to get the book done by September as promised. (Whew!)

However, with this book and its sequels, the online blog release and Amazon release will work a bit differently. In the past, I'd start releasing chapters on the blog first, and the Amazon download and paperbacks would follow some months later. This time, I'll be releasing both at the same time. That way, readers won't have to wait months to get the whole story. For those not in a rush, you'll still be able to get the entire book for free on the blog (one chapter a week as usual), and once all the chapters are released I'll put the epub and mobi files up for download. I think this is a great way to reward readers who are purchasing books and helping me to sustain this hobby of mine, without excluding anyone else.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being so supportive of these writing projects, whether by purchasing books on Amazon or by via small donations. As this hobby of mine has evolved over the years, I've become much more disciplined with my approach to writing, researching, and editing, and that has meant an increase in time spent on each subsequent book, so support in any form means a lot.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic - looking forward to reading Flee !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooooooo much, Brother Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😆 My friends and I are so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading this on my long flight to upstate NY in October. If I can wait that long... I may not be able to...

    ReplyDelete