Tuesday, November 10, 2020

"Bloom of Youth" writing contest now closed

Well, today is November 10th, meaning that the writing contest for your "Bloom of Youth" stories is now closed. Thank you all so much for submitting your stories! I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one (I even read a few to my wife, who loved them just as much!)

I have already contacted the three winners of this contest, and I will be shipping your hard copies of Time and Unforeseen out to you as soon as I hear back (so check your emails!). I'll also be sharing your stories here within a few days, and I'm sure many of you readers will enjoy them! As for those of you who didn't win this time, thank you again so much for participating and sharing your wonderful, funny, and sometimes emotional stories!

As I teased in my last podcast, I'm also very close to announcing some very big news regarding a project I've been working on for some time now with another brother and close friend of mine. This announcement will likely be made at the end of this month (at the very latest, December 1st). It's something that I think could not be coming at a better time, and hopefully will bring a lot of enjoyment and wholesome entertainment for many out there.

So please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment